One Lovely Blog Award
I would like to thank Anupriya for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. As the name suggests, her blog is lovely and adorable. She is a Kathak Dancer. Even if you don’t have any idea about dance, her blog tells it all. I love the ideas that she has put in.
About this Award : I personally feel it is a way to acknowledge the work of your fellow bloggers
The rules are
1. Post to accept the nomination.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
4. Link to the blogs you nominate.
5. Notify the recipients of their award.
6. Post the rules!
7 Things about me
- I am a creative person and love writing, painting and making handmade gifts
- I am introvert and it is not easy for me to talk to people. Therefore, I write
- I work in the field of data analytics and love the power of analytics to transform decisions
- I am afraid of adventurous activities – never have I tried a ride at an amusement park
- I have recently developed an inclination for Travel and experiencing new things
- I am a great fan of coffee
- I don’t believe in complaining about things. Every problem has a solution. A person should make efforts to solve it. If it is out of control, then there is no point worrying about it.
Blogs I would like to nominate :
- Durga Prasad
- Dr. Rekha Rani
- Sreedhar Bhattaram
- Jaideep Khanduja
- Tomichan Matheikal
- Swati Dixit
These are my favorite bloggers and are now an integral part of my reading adventure at indiblogger. I am sure everyone will like these awesome blogs.
Happy Blogging and keep sharing ideas !!!